The best of the best, distilled into one boot. Reign over all terrain without the king's ransom. Burton's Imperial snowboard boot for men is great for intermediate to advanced snow sliders and is pretty well-equipped to handle any aspect of the mountain. A seven out of ten on Burton's support rating mean this boot can handle fast speeds, racing on groomers, big hucks and powder, as well as being smooth enough for presses and whatnot in the park. The Imperial is a great go-to boot for the shredder looking to step it up, without spending a million dollars.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 7
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Velcro® J-Bar Interface: Infinite Ride™ 4, Infinite Ride 5, and Imprint™ 3 liners have a Velcro® J-Bar interface in the heel pocket for added support. J-Bars are available through your dealer as a spare part or by calling Burton Rider Services.
- Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- S4 Shell Panels
- Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- NEW Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled]
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
- Rubber Ice Spikes: Soft and gripy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn't an option.
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|