We're selling restricted emeralds straight off the white pow highway! We're actually talking about snowboard boots, but that's still very exciting! Burton's Restricted Emerald boots for female snowboarders feature their women's-specific True Fit™ design, and it's what you need. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive): 5
- Imprint™ 2 Liner
- NEW Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels
- NEW Velcro® Liner Closure
- Heat-Moldable: Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Rad Pad: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Plush Cuff 1.0: The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Hot Pockets Heated by Little Hotties® Disposable Toe Warmers [Includes One FREE Pair]: Just slip one of the included Little Hotties® toe warmers into the neoprene sleeve on the top of your foot and feel the heat.
- Imprint™ 2 Liner
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
- Power Spine Backstay: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- Power Up Medium Flex 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring Lower Lace Cover]: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response - with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel
Burton Snowboard Boot and Binding Sizing
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24|