Life just got a little easier with Danny's latest collection of boards. Three shapes, one model, far out. The Burton Easy Livin snowboard for dudes is on the slightly softer side of things, but its insides house massive amounts of power. Squeezebox tech and Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage yield an incredibly responsive board that shreds the park, pipe, and groomers. It's poppy and powerful and super fun. Plus, the Flying V rocker shape is all-mountain all-day friendly, letting you shred it all with ease and control.
Each size comes with a different tip shape: the 152cm is blunted, the 155cm is regular, and the 158cm is pointy. Shred on little wing.
- Flex Rating (1 = soft, 10 = most responsive): 4
- Suggested Use
- Groomers, Park, Pipe
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Flying V™: A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns.
- Twin: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Directional: This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
- Core Material
- Super Fly II™: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in freeride focused boards, and strength in park-focused boards.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Dual Density Triax™ Fiberglass: Dual density fibers from tip to tail add strength and snap without sacrificing weight-savings.
- Squeezebox: Improves performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from where it originates beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board more stable and easily manipulated.
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage: Ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. Beyond adding amplitude to your ollies, they also create more snap when powering through turns. For maximum flight, the Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Ellip Kicks: This elliptical tip and tail shape promotes pop while providing added float and clearance when riding pow and variable conditions.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Frostbite Edges: Edges beneath your bindings extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Sintered WFO: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- Binding Mounting System
- The Channel: The Channel offers the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Take control of your stance and your board like never before, micro-adjust your width and angles with ALL major binding formats including EST®, Re:Flex™, and Disc. M6 hardware means compatibility with all major binding companies, making it a choice for any rider.
Burton Easy Livin Snowboard Sizing
|Running Length - The running length of a snowboard, measured in millimeters, is the length of the board that touches the snow while strapped in.||1110mm||1140mm||1150mm|
|Waist Width - The waist width of a snowboard is the width at the narrowest point of the board, measured in millimeters.||248mm||249mm||251mm|
|Sidecut Depth - The sidecut depth is measured as the distance between the waist of the snowboard and an imaginary straight line that strikes both of the contact points at the tip and tail. The deeper the sidecut the tighter the turning radius.||21.4mm||22mm||22.2mm|
|Sidecut Radius - If the arc of your edge were to continue past your edge to make a circle, the sidecut radius would be the radius of that circle. Measured in millimeters, the smaller the sidecut radius the tighter the turning radius.||7.22m||7.41m||7.47m|
|Stance Width - Stance width of a snowboard is the distance between binding reference marks. Measured in inches, the stance width of any board can be adjusted beyond or within the reference points to dial in your desired stance width.||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Nose Width - The nose width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the nose at its widest point.||290.7mm||292.9mm||295.3mm|
|Tail Width - The tail width of a snowboard is the width, in millimeters, of the tail at its widest point.||290.7mm||292.9mm||295.3mm|
|Weight Range||125-165 lbs. / 57-75 kg.||135-175 lbs. / 61-79 kg.||145-185 lbs. / 66-84 kg.|