Live large with the luxurious ride of the Brooks Trance 12. This shoe has a taste for the finer technologies in life, like an incredibly articulated Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. They moved the heel counter to the outside of the shoe for even more interior comfort, plus built-in bootie-like design for a silky feel. This shoe is so plush that, pretty soon, it will be on an episode of MTv® Cribs.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Profile Sockliner
- Conformable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings: Superior microfiber construction provides weather protection in a light, supple, quite fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Full-length Brooks DNA: A groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full-length BioMoGo: The long-lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole, made more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB): The tri-density PDRB® midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad Technology: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves: This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allows greater flexibility.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Flextra: Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Width: D
- Weight: 12.2 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|