When it comes to cushioning, support, and luxurious comfort, the latest from Brooks, the Trance 10 for Women is nothing short of perfect. The introduction of full-length Brooks® DNA lends an exceptionally plush feel with a customized, responsive ride. The level of support is carefully tailored, and incredibly comfortable upper materials entice you to forget about your shoes and enter the zone. Just when you thought this shoe couldn't get any better, it did.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Profile Sockliner
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Lining: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Microfiber Overlay Materials
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Full-length Brooks DNA: A groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes, foot shapes, and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks took their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®): Biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB® Accel- Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning every stride.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Platform: Universal
- Last: Strobel
- Fit: Default Width for Women is B
- Weight: 10.0oz