A middle child to neutral and support, the Brooks Ravenna 4 is leading the charge for in-between feet. This season, this shoe is bringing a little more cushion, a bit more flex, and a whole lot of swagger with sleek design lines and fast colors. Brooks has also honed in on midfoot capture and engineered a saddle that envelops the foot with an adjustable band. Not too Neutral and not too Support, the Ravenna 4 is juuuust right.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-Managing Element Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-Length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Diagonal Rollbar: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning with every stride.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like Thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Weight: 9 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|