Minimalists delight in the Brooks Racer ST 5, with just the right touch of support. The shoe is super lightweight for racing - from a 5K to a marathon -- but has the substance and durability required for tempo runs and training. With an upgrade to the resilient, long-lasting cushioning of BioMoGo, your feet will stay protected and your legs fresh, mile after mile. And, yes, they're bright - you'll be a blur when you speed down the road. Available in men's sizes only. (For women Brooks suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.)
The ultimate in performance distance running.
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST - Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort.
- Full-length BioMoGo - Brooks has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly by adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an enclosed, active landfill.
- DiagonalRollbar (DRB®) - A high-density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB® Accel - Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
- Universal Platform
- HPR Green - This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Contact Rubber Forefoot
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh - Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Microfiber Overlay Materials
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Width: D
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men's||US Women's||UK Men's||UK Women's||European||Japan Men's(cm)||Japan Women's(cm)|