Please note: The PureDrift was designed with a wider toe box than other Brooks shoes. If you prefer a more snug fit, size down half a size.
Experience the next best thing to naked feet with the hyper-light Brooks PureDrift. Spread those toes with two split grooves that allow your forefoot to flex through its three functional units. A hardly-there upper has a close fit and provides a little more coverage than a birthday suit. When you really want to feel free as a bird, remove the sockliner for a zero drop experience. Feet, meet feel.
Just like their core line, Brooks holds PureProject to the industry's highest wear test and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- Nav Band: This flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. The dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit.
- BioMoGo DNA Midsole: Brooks blended their BioMoGo and DNA technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. With each foot strike, the BioMoGo DNA tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- Ideal Heel: A curvature in the heel shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. This aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- Dual Toe Flex: Two splits in the toe box allow your forefoot to flex through its three functional units for natural balance and a springy return.
- Omega Flex Grooves: This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allows greater flexibility.
- Tuned Density: Brooks has tuned the density in their midsoles to better correspond with gender and weight categories, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that's not too soft or too stiff.
- Anatomical Last: An anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. Longest at the big toes and tapering to the smallest, matching the runner's anatomy allows the shoe and foot to work as a single unit.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Width: D
- Weight: 5.6 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|