Every lace and stitch of the all-new Brooks Glycerin 12 running shoe goes above and beyond the standards of comfort. This neutral running shoe for men was inspired by the clouds and designed to feel like running in a meadow toward the one you love. Or maybe just out for a post-run pint. New Super DNA provides 20% more cushioning than BioMoGo DNA, while Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole optimize pressure distribution from heel to forefoot. And the upper? A conformable saddle wraps the foot, while 3D Fit Print creates a custom fit without adding weight. At just 10.9 ounces, the Glycerin 12 is lighter than ever, but full of new technologies to elevate your run.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- 3D Fit Print
- Profile Sockliner
- Conformable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Super DNA: Their most premium midsole foam delivers 25% more cushioning than BioMoGo DNA and intelligently adapts to your every stride, providing amazing energy return and support.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad
- Omega Flex Grooves
- Universal Sprung Platform
- IDEAL Pressure Zones: Knowing that the highest amount of impact happens at propulsion, the outsole is shaped to disperse pressure evenly in the heel, midfoot, and forefoot. This makes every transition oh-so smooth and effortless.
- HPR Plus
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction
- Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Omni Grooves
- Width: B
- Weight: 9.1 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|