Say goodbye to the weatherman. With a GORE-TEX® membrane protecting the Brooks Ghost GTX, you'll be ready to run no matter what Mother Nature has in store. Get the same amazing, award-winning features as the new Brooks Ghost 5 with the added comfort of breathable, waterproof protection.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-Length BioMoGo: Brook's taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
- Width: B
- Weight: 9.5 oz