The Brooks Ghost 7 is a triple threat of balance, cushion, and lightweight materials. Hitting the sweet spot for millions of runners, this neutral running shoe for men gives you the stuff to kick back for miles on end, or lean in and pick up the pace. We've maintained the horseshoe-shaped crash pad, full ground contact, and omega grooves in the forefoot for the super-smooth heel-to-toe transition runners love. We've improved the multi-award-winning Ghost by making it smoother and lighter. BioMoGo DNA in the midsole offers adaptive cushioning while staying more flexible. Bigger lugs in the forefoot make the Ghost feel more responsive as you run. And the look? More modern while remaining technical, thanks to the Ghost's signature color-shift chevron and no-sew overlays. The Ghost may scare off the competition, but it's plenty friendly to your feet.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- BioMoGo DNA: Brooks blended BioMoGo and Brooks DNA technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. With each foot strike, the BioMoGo DNA tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole
- Heel and Midfoot Segmented Crash Pad
- Omega Flex Grooves
- Universal Sprung Platform
- HPR Plus
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Width: B
- Weight: 8.6 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|