The light, bouncy, and balanced ride of the new Brooks Ghost 6 will haunt the dreams of many competitors. Brooks has taken the transition from silky to ridiculously smooth by removing the midfoot shank and creating full ground contact from heel to toe. The underfoot gets even more love with a horseshoe Caterpillar Crash Pad that wraps the heel from medial to lateral sides and articulates the laydown. What does all that mean? Looking as good as it feels, you'll fall in love with this friendly ghost.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quite fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole: Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Heel and Midfoot Caterpillar Crash Pad: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves: This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Universal Sprung Platform
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Width: 2E
- Weight: 10.7 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|