The Brooks Ghost 5 is so supremely smooth and impeccably balanced, it's scary. They took the best of the award-winning Ghost 3 and 4 designs, built in new innovations, and then merged it all with striking colors and patterns. This shoe hits the sweet spot for a wide range of Neutral runners with a finely crafted Caterpillar Crash Pad and anatomical Brooks DNA.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Moisture Managing Element Mesh - Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Microfiber Overlay Materials
- Anatomical Brooks DNA - A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks® DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-length BioMoGo - Brooks has taken the long-lasting cushioning of Brooks's MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- DRB Accel
- Omega Flex Groove - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens to allow greater flexibility.
- HPR Plus - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Weight: 8.8 oz