Now friendlier than ever, this super-balanced wonder is at the heart of Brooks Neutral collection, making it the "go-to" shoe for a plethora of runners. Now with Brooks® DNA, the new and improved Ghost 4 for women, in a 2A width, adds customized cushioning to its already generous comfort arsenal, plus Omega flex grooves for extra flexibility. Runner's World said, "Whether you go fast or slow, this versatile shoe can handle whatever workouts you dish out." Take them for a spin and you'll become a believer.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner Moisture-managing Element Mesh
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Moisture-managing Element Linings
- Element - Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Anatomical Brooks® DNA
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- DRB® Accel: Shank-like Thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Full-length S-257 Cushole
- Heel Caterpillar Tech
- Universal Sprung Platform
- Brooks® DNA - A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks® DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- BioMoGo - Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an enclosed, active landfill.
- DRB® Accel - Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction
- Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot
- HPR Plus - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Engineered Cush Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Width: 2A
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|