The Brooks Cascadia 8 was designed from the gritty, wet, and uneven ground up. Engineered to adapt to the surface and your foot, this versatile piece of equipment runs an ultramarathon and then asks for more. They swapped out the midsole for BioMoGo DNA to create a super cohesive transition and deluxe-ified the Caterpillar Crash Pad on the lateral side to smooth that heel-to-toe even more. The suede geometric pattern on the upper is a shout-out to past Cascadia designs but also serves the function of wrapping the foot for a close fit.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Conformable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-Managing Element Mesh: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Synthetic and Microfiber Overlay Material
- BioMoGo DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Heel Pivot Posting System: Independent, medial-lateral Pivot Posts are shaped to minimize ground contact surface area, reducing the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
- Forefoot Ballistic Rock Shield: Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- Full-length Caterpillar Tech: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- HPR Green: This durable and longwearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and unrestricted forefoot ride.
- Weight: 11.9 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|