Designed from the ground up, the Brooks Cascadia 7 for women defines what a trail shoe should be: rugged without sacrificing runnability. Infused with Brooks technology, this amazing piece of equipment features an asymmetric upper that anatomically wraps the foot with conforming materials, a ballistic rock shield and toe protector for dicey terrain, and four-point pivot posts that act like a suspension system for your feet. Top it off with an intuitive lug pattern and this trailblazer is ready to tackle even the toughest terrain.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Profile Sockliner
- Conformable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-Managing Element Mesh: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Synthetic and Microfiber Overlay Material
- Anatomical Brooks DNA
- Full-Length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Heel and Forefoot Pivot Posting System
- Heel Caterpillar Tech
- HPR Green: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Width: B
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|