Lucky 13 is Brooks's best Adrenaline GTS yet. They paid special attention to the underfoot flex by adding Omega Flex Grooves and continuing Omni Grooves in the forefoot, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally. Continuing with the tradition of a tailored fit, stretch eyelets lock into the medial side to capture the foot better and technologies like Flextra and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver customized stability and cushion.
We're not the only Adrenaline junkies out there - Runner's World named the GTS 13 Editor's Choice in the Fall Shoe Guide in their December 2012 issue. They call the GTS 13 a "classic stability shoe", and quoted one wear tester as saying, "it's soft enough that you can feel the road surface below, but there's enough padding that you don't feel as though you're running on concrete blocks."
No luck here, just purely good design.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Internal Support Saddle
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®): Brooks's tri-density PDRB midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like Thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Combination Last
- Heel Caterpillar Tech: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Flextra: Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- Universal Platform
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Green Features
- BioMoGo, the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Width: D
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|