Fresh out of charm school, the newest Adrenaline is smoother and smarter than any other. This time they amped up the velvety goodness of the Segmented Crash Pad by adding full ground contact for a crazy nice heel-to-toe transition. Brooks DNA provides adaptable cushioning so your feet will glide through every turn. Heading upstairs, new lacing design evens out lace pressure to create a snug fit, and 3D Fit Print adds a lightweight, flexible, no-stitch fit. With fresh looks and lines, this go-to shoe is ready to fly. The creme de la creme of support, cushion, and balance is the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14.
But don't take our word for it: Runner's World Magazine named the Adrenaline GTS 14 "Editor's Choice" in the Winter Shoe Guide in their December 2013 issue, saying the shoe "boasts all the trappings of a traditional stability model, but rides as smooth as ever." The editors also praised the GTS's cushioning, saying it "hits the sweet spot" and is "soft enough for high-mileage training but firm enough to remain stable."
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- 3D Fit Print
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh and Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Internal Support Saddle
- Anatomical Brooks DNA
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®)
- DRB® Accel: Shank-like Thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Combination Last
- Heel and Midfoot Caterpillar Tech: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Flextra: Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves: This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Universal Platform
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Omni Grooves
- Width: B
- Weight: 9.4oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|