Get all the engineering of the grown-up Adrenaline version plus special features for growing feet like lighter density foam and greater underfoot flex. Brooks is bringing the energy with fresh colors this season to match the fastness of the feet they're on.
About Kids' Shoe Sizes: Children's shoes are sized in two waves. The infants and children's size wave starts at size 1 for pre-walking tots and extends to size 13.5 (measuring 7¾ inches from heel to toe). The youth size wave starts again at size 1 (at just under 8 inches from heel to toe), and extends through adult sizes. This wave normally accommodates children ages 6+. All Brooks kids' shoes come in the "standard" D width - so there's no difference, size-wise, between the boys' and girls' Adrenaline GTS.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Air Mesh and Synthetic Overlay Materials: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Rearfoot Brooks DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks' has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Diagonal Rollbar: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning with every stride.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like Thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Crash Pad Technology: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Contact Rubber Forefoot
- Weight: 7.1 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|