For kids, running is all fun and games. Through it all, the Brooks Kids' Adrenaline GTS for girls provides support without over-correcting to keep young feet healthy as they grow. Sounds downright parental, doesn't it? A reinforced toe extends the life of the shoe (and the well-being of toes).
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Air Mesh
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST: Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning - attenuating shock with industry leading dampening and comfort.
- MoGo Stomp Pad: midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts - without sacrificing stability. In-house and accredited third-party testing showed that in comparison with Substance 257, MoGo offers a 40% increase in cushioning, 22% more energy return, and 33% less fatigue.
- Full-length S-257: midsole Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning every stride.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®): A high-density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB® Accel: Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot up in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Contact Rubber Forefoot
- Last: Strobel Last
- Weight: 7.0 oz