From on road to off road, and back on road again, the multi-terrain Adrenaline ASR 9 is like an SUV for your feet. With anatomical Brooks DNA, a water-resistant upper and hydrophobic foam, and a new aggressive grip traction, this sport utility shoe is as capable on the trail as it is on the road.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Internal Support Saddle
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
- Full-Length BioMoGo: Brook's taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar: Brook's tri-density PDRB midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- HPR Green: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Flextra: Strategically places in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- Width: D, 2E
- Weight: 11.4 oz