The Brooks Adrenaline ASR 10 is born from the Adrenaline GTS, but raised in the wild. Their most versatile on and off-road shoe brings water-resistance and a smart, rugged outsole for when the way gets mucky. An articulated crash pad plus Omni Grooves keep it flexible so you can anticipate unanticipated terrain.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Linings: Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quite fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
- Water-resistant Material Package
- Hydrophobic Foam Package
- Internal Support Saddle
- Anatomical Brooks DNA: Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full-length BioMoGo: Brooks has taken the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB): Their tri-density PDRB® midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB Accel: Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Crash Pad: This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves: This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Universal Sprung Platform
- Flextra: Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- HPR Plus: A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- HPR Green: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- Omni Grooves
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 11.2 oz
|Brooks Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|