From a New England Nor'easter to Scotland's Ben Nevis, whatever harsh winter environment you find yourself in the Black Diamond Soloist Glove offers dexterity and proper protection. A 100% waterproof BDry insert stays in the removable liner to keep you dry while the Soloist's lightweight woven nylon shell handles prolonged mountain abuse. PrimaLoft One insulation fends off the bitterest of winter cold.
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with improved 4-way stretch
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Regular Fit
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation
- 133 g PrimaLoft One needlepunch palm insulation for maximum dexterity and minimal bulk
- Temperature Range : -26/-9 C, -15/15 F
- Weight: 194 g, 6.8 oz (size M)
|Black Diamond Glove Sizing|
|cm||18.4-19.7 cm||19.7-21 cm||21.5-23 cm||23-24 cm||24-25.4 cm|
|cm||15.9-17.1 cm||17.1-18.4 cm||18.4-19.7 cm||19.7-21 cm||-|
Palm girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your finfers together.