Considerable power, wide track: the Atomic XCruise 59 ski enables the cross-country skier to maintain control in any situation on and off-track. Its ultra-wide geometry ensures perfect tracking and outstanding balance. A Helium Tube core with High Densolite keeps weight to a minimum, enabling the ski to respond to every movement. The innovative Posigrip 3D Nowax system maximizes the climbing and glide phases, enabling the cross-country skier to make the most efficient use of his energy during touring forays. Making the XCruise 59 ideal for cross-country skiers and ski tourers with an eye for comfort and for whom being well prepared for any eventuality is important.
- Skiing Style: Touring, Classic
- Extra Wide Sidecut: Stable and easy handling
- Core Material
- Helium Densolite Core - Thermally-formed air-ducts make this Ultra High Densolite core especially light.
- Index 2000
- No Wax System
- Posigrip 3D: Unrivaled grip and glide properties. Molded positive pattern with specifically defined sections in three different zones. Reduced contact surface in gliding direction with precisely defined kick characteristics. Excellent performance for a broad range of abilities and end users.
- Binding Plate: Flat ski, bindings are drilled to mount
- Sidecut: 59 - 50 - 54mm
- Weight: 1320g
- Sizes: 163, 173, 183, 193 cm
Atomic Xcruise 53, Xcruise 55, Xcruise 59 Sizing