The new Atomic Worldcup Classic FL SDS is the professional World Cup ski for race-oriented classic track skiers. This ski embodies pure speed: thanks to Carbon SDS technology it accelerates more explosively and glides exceptionally well, while still delivering the perfect kick. The hallmark of the Worldcup Classic FL SDS is the unique combination and optimized blend of Plast Material (ABS) and carbon laminates: they stabilize the kick zone during the glide phase and allow the ski to be pushed even more effortlessly into the snow for superb grip during the kick phase.
- Skiing Style: Classic
- Red Cheetah Worldcup Profile
- Core Material
- Carbon SDS Featherlight Core - for ultra-light Worldcup skis, this core consists of Nomex, a very lightweight material originally used in aerospace. The core is structured like a honeycomb for strength, resilience and liveliness.
- Base Index 5000 - Ultrahigh molecular weight. 25% carbon. Cold base for snow below -4°C. Warm base for snow above -6°C.
- Binding Plate: Flat ski, bindings are drilled to mount
- Sidecut: 41/44/41
- Weight: NA
- Sizes: 192, 197, 202, 207 cm
Atomic Worldcup Classic Sizing