The new Atomic World Cup Skate Hard Track ski is the high-performance ski specifically designed for ultra-compact skate trails. This premium ski is ultra-stable, ultra-light and ultra-fast. Which is all thanks to a featherweight Nomex construction and light wood sidewalls, which together deliver a dynamic kick. A specific flex with long contact points ensure optimum glide phases, which are maximized by the slight sidecut and the World Cup double-grooved base. The ski tips are designed so that they will not start to vibrate even on the hardest of terrain. Making the World Cup Skate Hard Track the ideal pro-ski for racers and World Cup athletes who place a premium on being perfectly equipped for compact snow conditions.
- Skiing Style: Skate
- The new hard track version of the Worldcup Skate Featherlight has a specific flex pattern with long contact points and a special wooden sidewall for maximum stability in hard track conditions. The new geometry and the double running groove ensure stable tracking in even the firmest conditions.
- Featherlite Core: Nomex core and Ultra High Densolite sidewalls. The specially optimized combination delivers amazing rebound, ensuring efficient acceleration with every kick.
- Base Index 5000
- Binding Plate: Flat ski, bindings are drilled to mount
- Sidecut: 43.5 - 43.5 - 45mm
- Sizes: 173, 179, 185, 191cm
|Atomic Worldcup Skate Hard Track Sizing|