The Atomic Skintec is the ideal classic race and training ski for skiers that prefer not to apply kick wax. The Skintec is all about smooth handling and versatility. Utilizing the same SDS technology as the Worldcup classic, it shares the same speed and easy kick. But instead of kick wax, there is a choice of two different Skintec modules in the kick zone, one wide set for stronger kick and one narrow set for faster glide.
- Skiing Style
- Classic, Training
- Core Material
- Step Down Sidewall Core: The Step down Sidewall core distributes the pressure evenly over the kick zone, which makes it easy to push down the ski during the kick. The Step down Sidewall construction also helps to keep the kick high during the glide phase.
- Fast and great kick
- Performance No-wax technology
- No-wax system
- Skintec Module
- The first high-performance grip technology for competitive athletes
- 2 interchangeable Skintec modules in the kick zone, one for better grip, one for better glide
- Secure grip and exceptional glide in all snow conditions and temperatures
- Binding Plate
- Red Cheetah Skintec Profile
- 177, 184, 191, 198, 205cm
Atomic Skintec Sizing