The Atomic Mover 48 Posigrip 3D is easy to handle and allows for rapid gliding in the touring discipline. This ski combines the easy handling of a touring ski with the gliding characteristics of a race ski. Its Ultra High Densolite core makes it an ultra-lightweight ski, while the combination of sporty waist and 3D Touring profile stabilizes the ski at the tip and tail, enabling the cross-country skier to perfectly control the ski in any situation. Posigrip 3D grip technology also delivers an explosive kick. Making the Mover 48 Posigrip 3D the ideal touring ski for newcomers and more advanced cross-country skiers alike.
- Skiing Style: Touring
- 3D Touring Profile
- Core Material
- Ultra High Densolite Core - Densolite is a core material which is very light and yet stable and tough. Densolite has an extremely favorable power-to-weight ratio on the Touring models in particular. Premium Ultra High Densolite version is lighter and more dynamic.
- Base Index 3000 - sintered ultrahigh density polyethylene with 6 Mio molecular weight and 13% carbon
- Posigrip 3d - Unrivalled grip and glide properties
- Excellent performance for a broad range of abilities and end users.
- Molded positive 3-zone grip pattern for minimum friction in the glide phase and defined kick characteristics.
- Binding Plate: Flat ski, bindings are drilled to mount
- Sidecut: 48/43/46
- Weight: NA
- Sizes: 174, 184, 194, 204 cm
Atomic Mover 48, Mover 52 Sizing