All-new Atlas Run snowshoe features totally new LightSpeed Binding for precise foot placement while shaving crucial weight. Spring-Loaded™ Suspension flexes the new, ultra-light Speed V-Frame for powerful energy return, natural articulation, and an uncompromised running stride. The Run's lightweight aluminum Twin-Trac™ crampons offer traction on the iciest terrain.
- 22" size for all sizes (best up to 220 lbs. in softer snow)
- LightSpeed Binding: The LightSpeed Binding offers technical fit in a extremely lightweight design, without sacrificing comfort or ease-of-use.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Twin-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
- Heel Cleat: Atlas' first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
- Surface area: 134 sq. inches
- Weight: 2.16 lbs