Get your loved ones started on Atlas snowshoes with the new Atlas 930 Kit, featuring Atlas' patent-pending Free-Rotating™ Suspension for a comfortable walking platform with minimal resistance. Engineered for winter performance to keep you fit all year long, these packs include the great performance and value of the Atlas 9 Series FRS men's snowshoe, the 6000 Series 2-Part Poles and a zippered Snowshoe Tote for easy carrying and storage.
- 30" size suitable for weight range of 150-250 lbs
- Wrapp™ Trail Binding: Comfortable and easy-to-use, the Wrapp™ Trail men's and women's bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension: Designed for Atlas Trail Walking snowshoes, Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement. Both Atlas suspension platforms Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) and Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS), suspend your foot so it can move freely, absorbing impact and letting your foot flex naturally side-to-side on traverses and uneven terrain enhancing traction. FRS provides snowshoers the ultimate in trail versatility.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, Atlas' sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including Atlas' new Youth Series.
- All-Trac ™ Toe Crampon: The time-tested geometry of Atlas' All-Trac ™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Tri-Cleat: Atlas' newest aft traction, the Tri-Cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step.
- Surface area: 222 sq. inches
- Weight: 4.56 lbs