Ready to go any distance, the second generation of the women's Asics GT-2000™ is lighter and more comfortable than ever! New FluidRide™ midsole and full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting take its stable ride to the next level. APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance. D width.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide™: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Durasponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Heel: 20 mm
- Forefoot: 10 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: D
- Weight: 8.8 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|