Ready to go any distance, the second generation of the men's Asics GT-2000™ is lighter and more comfortable than ever! New FluidRide™ midsole and full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting take its stable ride to the next level. APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance. 2E width.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide™: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Durasponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Heel: 21 mm
- Forefoot: 11 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: 2E
- Weight: 11.0 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|