Designed to be as extreme as the athletes who wear it, the Asics GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 drops almost an ounce in weight to push every envelope possible. The perforated sockliner and open mesh upper optimize moisture drainage and breathability, secured by new lenticular reinforcements. The optional elastic lace and improved heel and tongue grips make the transition smooth from bike to run, while the Propulsion Trusstic® makes transition from midstance to toe-off quick and efficient.
High-performance shoes specifically designed for racing.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Perforated Sockliner
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.