Triathletes seeking a go-fast shoe perfect for race day need look no further with the debut of the Asics GEL-NoosaFAST™. Elastic laces, grips on extended heel and tongue tabs, and a no sew construction allow for sockless wear and make transition a breeze. Loaded with F.A.S.T.™ features, Magic Sole™ drainage, and plenty of down-under personality to keep endurance athletes looking forward to the run.
High-performance shoes specifically designed for racing.
- Seamless Upper Construction
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Racing Specific Last: Built on ASICS' racing shoe last.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Magic Sole: Vented midsole and outsole minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.