Want to run on clouds? Runners need look no further than the new Asics GEL-Nimbus® 16. The updated Guidance Trusstic System® provides a silky smooth transition to the plush FluidRide™ midsole. This luxurious ride combines with a truly customized fit of the sublime FluidFit™ upper. Underpronators to mild overpronators will be float through the miles in the best GEL-Nimbus® yet.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- FluidFit™: ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- FluidRide™: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Plus 3®: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel: 25 mm
- Forefoot: 12 mm
- Offset: 13 mm
- Width: Standard B
- Weight: 9.4 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan (cm)|