Light on weight but heavy on innovation, this generation of the Asics GEL-Lyte33 boasts F.A.S.T. features and Asics' new breakthrough technology. Aligned to the joints of the foot, the asymmetrical two-density midsole works in harmony with Guidance Line® to optimize flexibility for an adaptive and responsive ride. Designed to give underpronators to neutral runners a totally new speedy experience.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- F.A.S.T. Drop: Similar to the geometry seen in racing flats, a low heel-toe differential reduces midsole weight to improve economy and encourage faster running.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- F.A.S.T. Heel: Lightweight heel construction comfortably hugs the foot while minimizing structural weight.
- F.A.S.T. Sole: Minimal outsole material is positioned only in high abrasive areas.
- FluidAxis: Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Width: Standard
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|