Light on weight but heavy on innovation, this generation of the Asics GEL-Lyte33™ boasts F.A.S.T.™ features and ASICS' new breakthrough technology. Aligned to the joints of the foot, the asymmetrical two-density midsole works in harmony with Guidance Line® to optimize flexibility for an adaptive and responsive ride. Designed to give underpronators to neutral runners a totally new speedy experience.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.