The legendary Asics GEL-Kayano® series celebrates its 20th anniversary in style with top-of-the-line updates to both upper and midsole. The party gets started with new FluidFit™ upper and FluidRide™ midsole, creating an unsurpassed fit and ride that keeps the GEL-Kayano® 20 ahead of its time. APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- FluidFit™: ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide™: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Durasponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Heel: 22 mm
- Forefoot: 12 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 11.3 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|