Moderate to severe overpronators will be amazed by the Asics GEL-Forte™, which completely revolutionizes the Maximum Support category. Featuring Dynamic DuoMax® and Heel Clutching System™ to ensure comfort and fit, this newcomer weighs in ounces lighter than the competition. D width.
Maximum stability running shoes for overpronators or runners with large frames.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- DuoMax® Support System: A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Width: D