ASICS' revolutionary new technology debuts in this update to the GEL-Excel33™, providing runners footwear that adapts and responds like nothing they have ever experienced before. Multi-density construction aids re-supination at toe-off, with a softer SpEVA® layer providing bouncy underfoot comfort atop a firmer and responsive Solyte® base. Propulsion Trusstic® and Guidance Line® improve efficiency for a springy toe-off that craves fast-paced running.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.