The new Asics GEL-DS Trainer® 19 continues to provide the perfect balance of speed and support for mild underpronators to moderate overpronators. Dynamic DuoMax® Support System provides stability while the Propulsion Trusstic® creates a springy toe-off. The lightweight engineered Mesh Upper and seamless reinforcements create an upper as sleek and fast as its low-profile platform. APMA Seal of Acceptance: Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Wet Grip® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Heel: 20.5 mm
- Forefoot: 10.5 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 9.8 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|