A perennial favorite, the Asics GEL-DS Racer® series celebrates its tenth version with a modern new design and over an ounce in weight reduction. This long distance racing flat is ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, with DuoMax® Support System and Trusstic System® providing a responsive and go-fast stable ride.
High-performance shoes specifically designed for racing.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- F.A.S.T.™ Drop: Similar to the geometry seen in racing flats, a low heel-toe differential reduces midsole weight to improve economy and encourage faster running.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Magic Sole™: Vented midsole and outsole minimizes weight and maximizes breathability.
- Heel: 17 mm
- Forefoot: 9 mm
- Offset: 8 mm
- Width: Standard B
- Weight: 5.2 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan (cm)|