The award-winning Asics GEL-Cumulus® series just keeps getting better, with the sixteenth version sporting a top-of-the line FluidRide™ midsole and larger Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning units. When combined with an updated Guidance Trusstic System® and refined open-mesh upper, underpronators to mild overpronators will be treated to the lightest and most cushioned version of the GEL-Cumulus® series ever.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- FluidRide™: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel: 23 mm
- Forefoot: 13 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: Standard D
- Weight: 10.6 oz
|ASICS Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan (cm)|