More warmth than a bare-bones shell, less than a down-insulated jacket. The Armada Rune Insulated Jacket's strategically placed polyfill kicks you middle-ground warmth and sleek, polished style. Too warm? Unzip the no-snag mesh-lined pit vents for instant cooling. Adjustable cuffs close snugly around your mittens, and the jacket-to-pant interface and inner-pocket-accessed hem adjustment unite your kit against snow and updrafts. The microfleece chin guard feels nice on your face, and the powder skirt/waist gaiter stashes into a hidden pocket for mellower environments. A storm flap guards the asymmetrical front zipper, and stretchy, adjustable waist and wrist gaiters block ambitious pow.
- MegaRex fabric: Developed to deliver a high standard of performance and a multitude of looks, MegaRex Fabric is a two-layer fabric with a waterproof/breathable laminate or coating with a DWR finish. MegaRex is durable, delivering excellent waterproofing and breathability.
- Taffeta liner for smooth layering and frictionless mobility
- Standard Fit: An intermediate fit with subtle shaping and generous length for the ultimate in comfort and mobility.
- Ergonomic, helmet-compatible, adjustable hinged hood with reinforced brim
- Music pocket with headphone port
- Sleeve pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm-rated waterproof breathable membrane and full seam sealing deliver solid waterproof protection
- Insulation: Low-bulk 40g polyfill insulation throughout provides consistent warmth with more durability and water resistance than down
|Armada Women's Top Sizing|
|How to measure: |
Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Sleeve - Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.