Developed with 15k stretch fabric, the Armada Landing Jacket is so light and flexible it might as well be a cotton hoody. Perfect for the 6ft plus crowd and park shredders alike, the progressive fit provides extra length without added girth throughout the body. Deliberate simplicity meets pure comfort. You just found your new favorite jacket.
- MegaRex 2L + STRETCH: Developed to deliver a high standard of performance and a multitude of looks, MegaRex Fabric is a two-layer fabric with a waterproof/breathable laminate or coating with a DWR finish. MegaRex is durable, delivering excellent waterproofing and breathability.
- Stretch Fabric
- 100% Seam Sealed
- Progressive Fit: Armada's Progressive fit jackets have quickly become a team favorite. Slightly slimmer through the body and 2" longer than their Standard fit, it provides the perfect length while eliminating excess width to keep you light and mobile.
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System
- YKK Zippers
- SuperFlo Lining System with Raven-print
- Reactive Hood System with Quick-release Tab
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Ergonomic Hood Profile
- Reinforced Brim
- External-access Music Pocket with Headphone Port
- RF Pocket on Sleeve
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Reactive Hem with Inner-Pocket Adjustment and Quick-release Tab
- Microfleece Chin Guard
- No Snag Mesh-lined Pit Vents
- Microfleece Goggle Pocket
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable and Stashable Powder Skirt with Lycra Suspension
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Waterproofing: 15,000mm
- Breathability: 15,000g
- Insulation: Shell
|Armada Men's Top Sizing|
|How to measure: |
Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Sleeve - Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.