The Armada Kelowna jacket achieves a balance between street-like simplicity and super animated tri blocking. Lightweight fabric, massive branding, and perfectly executed pockets add to the design. Built on a standard fit, this jacket is for anyone looking to represent in a variety of situations throughout the season.
- MegaRex 2L: Developed to deliver a high standard of performance and a multitude of looks, MegaRex Fabric is a two-layer fabric with a waterproof/breathable laminate or coating with a DWR finish. MegaRex is durable, delivering excellent waterproofing and breathability.
- 100% Seam Sealed
- Standard Fit: Roomy without being baggy, the Standard Fit is the latest generation of Armada's signature fit.
- YKK Zippers
- Mesh Lining
- Reactive Hood System with Quick-release Tab
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Ergonomic Hood Profile
- Reinforced Brim
- External-access Music Pocket with Headphone Port
- Retractable Pass/RF Pocket on Sleeve
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Reactive Hem with Inner-Pocket Adjustment and Quick-release Tab
- Microfleece Chin Guard
- No Snag Mesh-lined Pit Vents
- Microfleece Goggle Pocket
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable and Stashable Powder Skirt with Lycra Suspension
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000g
- Insulation: Shell
|Armada Men's Top Sizing|
|How to measure: |
Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Sleeve - Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.