After 10 years spent largely unchanged, Armada's original all-mountain tool gets a new chassis, a top and bottom layer of Titanal, and the new AR Nose Rocker profile. The ARVti combines a Comp Series Base and a burly core, creating an on-piste charger that can still hold its own, and its edge, when the going gets bumpy.
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Groomers, Alpine Touring, Freestyle, Park
- Camber / Rocker Style
- AR Nose Rocker: Traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker - for all mountain everyday ripping.
- Flex (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Tip: 6.5
- Waist: 7.5
- Tail: 7
- Core Material
- Double Zone Core: Two high density wood stringers.
- Titanal: A blend of speed and durability, the base for the skier who wants it all.
- Laminate Matrix: Deliberate directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- CK Stringer: Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tail to add pop and extended life.
- AR50 Sidewall: Cap in the tip and tail, sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- 2.2 Impact Edge: Heat treated, built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability.
- Comp Base: Armada's fastest base.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius
- 168cm, 131-97-121mm, 18.5m
- 178cm, 133-98-123mm, 20.5m
- 188cm, 135-99-125mm, 22.5m
|Armada ARVti Ski Sizing|
|Height||Weight||Recommended Size based on Ability|