Completely redesigned for the 2013-14 season, the Armada Alpha X alpine skis feature a wider platform for added stability both in the park and on the mountain. The Alpha X has a lower tip and tail height and less taper than its predecessor, but still offers the same light swing weight made famous by Armada's EST Park Rocker designs. Those attributes, combined with a Comp Series Base and a Triple Zone Core, create the recipe for a ski ready for the smoothest spins on the biggest jumps.
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Freestyle, Park, Urban, Groomers, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- EST Park Rocker: The next level. Subtle rocker in the tips and tails with positive camber underfoot. This enhances carving while also disengaging the tip and tail to create a catch-free feel that's ideal for buttering and nose and tail presses.
- Flex (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Tip: 6
- Waist: 7
- Tail: 6.5
- Core Material
- Triple Zone Core: Three high-density wood stringers.
- Laminate Matrix: Deliberate directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- CK Stringer: Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tail to add pop and extended life.
- AR50 Sidewall: Cap in the tip and tail, sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- 2.5 Impact Edge: Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage.
- Comp Base: Armada's fastest base.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius
- 164cm, 107-119-92-109-99mm, 13.5m
- 170cm, 108-120-93-110-100mm, 15m
- 176cm, 109-121-94-111-101mm, 16.5m
- 182cm, 110-122-95-112-102mm, 18m
|Armada Alpha X Ski Sizing|
|Height||Weight||Recommended Size based on Ability|