The Armada Al Dente skis were designed and built to Henrik Harlaut's exact specifications. Like a noodle cooked to perfection, the Al Dente has a slightly firm yet soft flex. Al Dente features the all-new 2.2mm Impact Edge designed to shed excess weight, yet doesn't compromise durability, add that with their new AR Nose Rocker, and this ski will help you butter, smear, press, gap, redirect and transfer your way around the park or the mountain.
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Freestyle, Park, Urban, Groomers
- Camber / Rocker Style
- AR Nose Rocker: Traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker - for all mountain everyday ripping.
- Flex (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Tip: 4
- Waist: 5
- Tail: 4
- Core Material
- Double Zone Core: Two high density wood stringers.
- Laminate Matrix: Deliberate directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- CK Stringer: Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tail to add pop and extended life.
- AR50 Sidewall: Cap in the tip and tail, sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- 2.2 Impact Edge: Heat treated, built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability.
- S7 Base: Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius
- 168cm, 131-97-121mm, 18.5m
- 178cm, 133-98-123mm, 20.5m
- 188cm, 135-99-125mm, 22.5m
|Armada Al Dente Ski Sizing|
|Height||Weight||Recommended Size based on Ability|