Designed for junior competitors, the Alpina EJR works equally well as a women's combi boot.
- Skiing Style
- Junior Racing
- Soft boot flex
- Junior last: Sophisticated feet analyses like scanning gave birth to a completely reinvented boot last that serves various feet shapes and assures equally great fit to the high, low, wide or narrow feet.
- Thinsulate insulation: Thinsulate insulation guarantees the best conditions for the feet, making them twice as warm as in other linings. It allows the foot to breathe, and provide extra comfort and warmth even on unusually cold or humid days.
- Elastic calf adjustment: An elastic adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over the ankle.
- Plastic heel counter: Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter accommodates various types of heel, provide strong support, prevents from heel in and out movement and minimizes the take of shoe effect. Heel counter highly improves the torsional stability of the shoe sole.
- Power strap
- Plastic cuff: Cuff made with profiled surface to assure additional strength, better and stronger lateral support. Upper zone embraces just above the ankle and gives more comfort and better leg support.
- Speed lacing system: A unique combination of laces and textile hooks provides an easy on and off function. Add a superior pull tightness and precise forefoot to foot control and what you get is a maximum comfort and fit relation.
- Single piece overboot: The overboot covers the shoe completely. Like tight lining, it surrounds the boot from the sole to the top of the upper edge. The single piece overboot is of waterproof elastic material and as such adapts to the various foot shapes and sizes.
- Waterproof zipper
- Anatomic footbed: A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- NNN R3 PU
|Alpina Boot Sizing|